Pulse diagnosis can seem like a very elusive skill to obtain. But it doesn’t need to be. Proper education and application of pulse diagnosis can ensure accurate and effective treatment, consistently. You don’t need to have practiced for 20 years to become a pulse master. This course will allow you to break down pulse diagnosis simply and effectively so you can go back to your clinic and prescribe herbs with confidence.
- Diagnosis and treatment based on blood pressure
- Herbs for hypertension
- Basics of pulse diagnosis:
- Proper hand positioning
- Basic Architecture of the pulse
- Main characteristics (most important)
- What makes pulse diagnosis incredibly simple
- Normal pulses
- Pathological pulses
- Basic herbal strategies
- Basics of sublingual diagnosis
- Combining sublingual diagnosis with the pulse
- Additional diagnostic features
- Advanced Pulse techniques
- Morphological changes in the pulse
- Break down of pulse positions
- Treating multiple pulse positions
- Advanced herbal strategies
- Extra pulses
- Pulses found more proximal or distal to the normal pulse positions
- #DTM Drop the Mic Treatments
- My go to herbal strategies for specific Western conditions
The concepts of pulse diagnosis can be extremely easy to learn and master if broken down appropriately. So a major part of this course will include hands-on practice of pulse diagnosis. By the end of the seminar, participants will have the basic tools to read and understand any pulse and strategies to overcome confusing cases.
Refunds: There are no refunds. A credit towards a future CMTW seminar will be granted.
Hotel info: Hotel and discounted room block information will be available in April. The hotel is The Courtyard in Denver, CO. (Currently changing to a Courtyard).