Pulse diagnosis can seem like a very elusive skill to obtain. But it doesn’t need to be. Proper education and application of pulse diagnosis can ensure accurate and effective treatment, consistently. You don’t need to have practiced for 20 years to become a pulse master. This course will allow you to break down pulse diagnosis simply and effectively so you can go back to your clinic and prescribe herbs with confidence.
Dates: Saturday and Sunday, August 11th and 12th
Time: Saturday 9am to 5pm; Sunday 9am to 4pm
- Diagnosis and treatment based on blood pressure
- Herbs for hypertension
- Basics of pulse diagnosis:
- Proper hand positioning
- Basic Architecture of the pulse
- Main characteristics (most important)
- What makes pulse diagnosis incredibly simple
- Normal pulses
- Pathological pulses
- Basic herbal strategies
- Basics of sublingual diagnosis
- Combining sublingual diagnosis with the pulse
- Additional diagnostic features
- Advanced Pulse techniques
- Morphological changes in the pulse
- Break down of pulse positions
- Treating multiple pulse positions
- Advanced herbal strategies
- Extra pulses
- Pulses found more proximal or distal to the normal pulse positions
- #DTM Drop the Mic Treatments
- My go to herbal strategies for specific Western conditions
The concepts of pulse diagnosis can be extremely easy to learn and master if broken down appropriately. So a major part of this course will include hands-on practice of pulse diagnosis. By the end of the seminar, participants will have the basic tools to read and understand any pulse and strategies to overcome confusing cases.
Refunds: There are no refunds. A credit towards a future CMTW seminar will be granted.
Hotel info: Hotel and discounted room block information will be available soon. Discounted overnight rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis. Room rates are $149.00/night. The room block will be available some time in May; we will put the link up then.
Address: 4343 Airport Way, Denver, CO 80239
Hotel Phone: 303-375-1105
Book a room online under our discounted room block! Limited rooms, first come, first serve basis. To book a room:
- Please log on towww.marriott.com/denuc
- Enter your arrival and departure date
- Click Special Rates
- Select Group rate: enter the codes below, dependent on your room type and it will bring up the rate.
Chinese Medicine that Works
Online Booking Code:
KING – CM1CM1A
QNQN – CM1CM1B
Seminar refunds: There are no refunds. A credit towards a future CMTW seminar will be granted.
Approved for 14 CA CEU’s, CEP#1441, Category 1
Pending NCCAOM PDA’s
Put 50% down and pay the balance up to a week before the seminar! Select ‘Pay Deposit’ above
Chris Volesky, L. Ac.
Chris is a Chinese Medicine practitioner who has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Chinese Medicine. Chris has been able to achieve a standard of excellence through studying with the top doctors and practitioners in the field. His nerd-like qualities (that we love so much) drove him to not only memorize what the masters taught, but then he practiced and perfected it with clinical efficacy in hospitals in North Carolina, Minnesota, and Washington, as well as private practice. It was this clinical experience that motivated him to adapt and apply what he had learned to make the medicine his own, giving him further mastery through constant application in clinic. Because of this, Chris teaches with the intention on providing real-world, aplicable clinical skills that are easy to assimilate into one’s practice right away.
Chris has studied PulseSynergy under Jimmy Chang, and started the Jimmy Chang PulseSynergy Facebook group where he is the administrator. He is active on that group and also on the Chinese Medicine That Works group answering pulse diagnosis and herbal medicine questions.