Chinese Medicine That Works, Ltd., takes continuing education very seriously. This includes both professional skills and self-development. Therefore, candidates must also hold their professional and personal development in high regard. Applicants must also have a passion for treating MSK/Orthopedic/pain conditions and plan on using the material taught regularly or as much as possible.
Please read the following prior to applying:
- Length of practice is not a factor – applicants can be recent graduates or have been in practice for many years.
- One scholarship is provided per seminar (unless otherwise noted)
- You must indicate in your email which seminar you are applying for
- Scholarships are for LIVE seminars only
- Please do not apply if you are unsure if you will be able to attend the seminar for any reason
- Submissions MUST be received no less than 6 weeks before the date of the seminar. The earlier the better.
- Decisions on scholarship winners will be determined and the winner notified by email approximately 30 days prior to the seminar
Applicants must provide the following when they apply:
- Information on your practice including city/State
- Your bio including background and education
- Why you are applying for the scholarship
- Anything else you’d like to tell us about your practice
The following are also taken into consideration but not required:
- Those working in under-served areas
- Those working in areas where the techniques learned are not otherwise available
Please email your scholarship request to: firstname.lastname@example.org