50% scholarships are available
Chinese Medicine That Works, Ltd., takes continuing education very seriously. This includes both technical skills and self-development. Therefore, candidates must also hold self and personal development in high regard.
Our goal is to offer one scholarship winner per seminar. Some seminars are excluded, see below for details
CMTW continuing education builds treatment and diagnostic skills, documentation and communication skills, and builds confidence. Please read the following prior to applying:
- Length of practice is not a factor – applicants can be recent graduates or have been in practice for many years.
- One scholarship is provider per seminar (unless otherwise noted)
- You must indicate in your email which seminar you are applying for
- Currently all scholarships cover 50% of the cost of the seminar
- Scholarships are for LIVE seminars only
- Please do not apply if you are unsure if you will be able to attend the seminar for any reason
- Pelvic Floor with Jamie Hampton and all Dry Needling seminars are excluded from the scholarship program
- Submissions MUST be received no less than 6 weeks before the date of the seminar
- Decisions on scholarship winners will be determined and the winner notified by email approximately 30 days prior to the seminar
- Information on your practice including city/State
- Anything else you’d like to tell us about your practice
- In applying for this scholarship, you agree to allow CMTW to announce you as the winner on the Chinese Medicine That Works Facebook group
The following are also taken into consideration:
- Those working in underserved areas
- Those working in areas where the techniques learned are not otherwise available
- Financial hardship is a factor that is taken into consideration
Please email your scholarship request, outlining why you believe you should receive the scholarship, to email@example.com
*Please note: Scholarship winners will be announced on the CMTW group and the winner will be emailed
**Scholarships not available for Amy Wolf’s (Moll) Neurological Program well as Dry Needling seminars.