Chinese Medicine That Works, Ltd., takes continuing education very seriously. This includes both technical skills and self-development. Therefore, candidates must also hold self and personal development in high regard.
CMTW continuing education builds treatment and diagnostic skills, documentation and communication skills, and builds confidence. Please note the following when applying:
- Length of practice is not a factor – applicants can be recent graduates or have been in practice for many years.
- One scholarship is provider per seminar (unless otherwise noted)
- You must indicate in your email which seminar you are applying for
- Currently all scholarships cover 50% of the cost of the seminar
- Scholarships are for LIVE seminars only
- Please do not apply if you are unsure if you will be able to attend the seminar for any reason
- Myofascial pain & dysfunction/Dry Needling seminars are currently excluded from the scholarship program
- Submissions MUST be received no less than 14 days before the date of the semianr
The following are also taken into consideration:
- Those working in underserved areas
- Those working in areas where the techniques learned are not otherwise available
- Financial hardship is a factor that is taken into consideration
Please email your scholarship request, outlining why you believe you should receive the scholarship, to email@example.com
We will announce the winner of each scholarship 10-14 days prior to the seminar.