How to develop a smooth, effective, and profitable foot soak program
Getting incredible clinical results, saving time, and making sure that your patients aren’t wasting time while waiting for you. Start the flow right in the waiting room as they drink an herbal tea and start their foot soak. This allows you to see many patients, have them well cared for, and creates a healing community where patients can socialize with each other. New patients will hear your existing patients speak glowingly about you.
Foot soak discovery module includes:
- Foot Soaks – Clinical Process.
- Foot Soaks – Traditional Perspective.
- Foot Soaks – Advanced Practice With Qi Gong.
- Foot Soaks – As A Diagnostic Tool.
- Foot Soaks – Red Flags & Referrals. When should you be really care and when to refer?
- Foot Soaks – Research. Find out what ingredients in the herbs that contribute to the potency and the general protocols for most common health conditions.
- Herb Quality Identification: Discover how to identify top quality herbs in your foot soaks with Prof. Zhong, the Chinese medicine quality control expert.
- Qiang Huo Quality
- Hong Jing Tian Quality
- Ka Ru Cha Quality
- Ku Shen Quality
- Du Yi Wei Quality
- Ai Ye Quality
- Two podcasts covering
- Foot soak pharmacology and use
- Folklore and use
Total time: ~1 hour 50 minutes of videos
Purchase includes life-time access to the webinars.
No PDAs or CEUs