Aesthetic Acupuncture, seminar outline:
Dates: Saturday & Sunday September 21st and 22nd
Time: Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 9am to 4pm
Location: San Dieg0, CA
Come see how Travall Croom, L.Ac., is revolutionizing the way we practice Aesthetic Acupuncture:
- Quicker treatments – No more 60 or 90 minutes treatments
- Multiple modalities stacked – Acupuncture, Light therapy, Micro-stim, and facial cupping/gua sha
- Fewer needles – Utilization of motor points for enhanced benefit
- Superior results – Travall only uses what works. No fluff.
- 2-day seminar: No multiple modules, no certification, no multiple weekends.
- Inclusion into the Aesthetic Acupuncture Facebook group: Get further support from Travall and others who have taken his seminar and are practicing Aesthetic Acupuncture in his Facebook group, open only to those who have taken his seminars.
Benefits of AA
Common aging complaints
Facial anatomy and the aging process from a Western medical perspective
Layers of skin
Muscles of expression:
Origins and insertions
Palpation of facial muscles
Motor Points of the facial muscles
Body Points used during treatment
Facial points used during treatment
Treatment demo and practice
Treatment practice and questions
Other modalities that can be used and added to the treatment
LED light therapy
Facial cupping demo and practice
FacialGua Sha demo and practice
Bell’s Palsy and TMJ protocols
Traval Croom is a licensed acupuncturist and graduate of PCOM’s Sports Acupuncture Program in New York City. Travall also studied various forms of Aesthetic Acupuncture, and through applying what he learned and motor points, he soon realized what works clinically and what is not necessary. Through his own clinical application, including on models from the world over, Travall has developed his own treatment methods and techniques that deliver the best results in the most efficient manner.
Travall currently practices in New York City.
*Attendees of the seminar get inclusion into the Aesthetic Acupuncture Facebook group for follow-up support, including videos, sourcing products and materials, and other posts on everything Aesthetic Acupuncture.
Pending 13 CA CEU’s Category 1
Up to 2 weeks from purchase: Full refund LESS $25.00 fee
2 weeks to 8 weeks before seminar: 75%
8 weeks to 2 weeks before seminar: 50%
Less than 2 weeks prior to seminar: No refunds
Put 50% down and pay the balance up to a week before the seminar! Select ‘Pay Deposit’ above