Dates: Saturday and Sunday, October 5th and 6th, 2019
Time: Saturday 9:30am to 5:00pm; Sunday 9:30am to 5:00pm
Location/Venue: Clayton hotel, Dublin Airport
Please call to book your room: 353 01 871 1000
Discounted room block available: $129/single $139/double includes breakfast
Room block closes 9/20/19 – Reerve your overnight room ASAP! The discounted rooms will not be available after that date.
When reserving your room, tell them it is under the Chinese Medicine That Works room block.
…the look of gratitude in your patients’ eyes. Imagine how it will feel to be the first person to really hear your patient; the first to give them a ray of hope; the first to give them some real, tangible relief and a clear path toward getting their life back. Now imagine seeing this again and again, all day long, every single day. And that’s not all…
This class will change EVERY aspect of your clinic!!
Chris will CHANGE how you diagnose, how you reach a TCM pattern. And getting an accurate, CONFIDENT pattern diagnosis is the MOST IMPORTANT skill you can have! No matter what your patient is coming in for!
Learn the *secrets* of simplified TCM diagnosis that Chris learned under Dr. Jin Zhao in Cheng Du, China. That’s right! You’ll be able to pick apart complex presentations with ease. Learn what to focus on first. Learn to pick up on hidden signs that others might miss. Learn where to start – what aspects to treat first. Learn when to transition to the next phase of a patient’s treatment. Learn a clear-cut, tried and true road map for clinical success.
Add VALUE to your Clinic
Integrate acupuncture, herbs and qigong. Learn PROVEN strategies!
Come to Dublin and get lots and lots of qigong practice. This way, you KNOW that you’ll be comfortable and confident teaching qigong to your patients. Qigong is truly amazing for fibromyalgia, but that’s not all. Qigong is a game changer for almost any acupuncture patient.
Not only will you radically improve clinic outcomes, you’ll also be able to create a sense of “added value” in your patients’ eyes by including qigong to all your treatments. That alone will make this class more than worth your time.
So what if you don’t use herbs?
It doesn’t matter. Chris will teach you herbal strategies that you can implement with confidence, EVEN if you’re ONLY trained in acupuncture!! By the time you go home, your herbal strategies will be a foregone conclusion!!
Fibromyalgia & Autoimmune:
Morning: Brain warm-up, yang qi-gong
- The 8 factors influencing fibromyalgia, autoimmune disease, and virtually every chronic health problem you will find in the clinic
- How to identify the prevalence of each stage and how to treat them in proper sequential order – Emphasis on how to treat these patients with Chinese herbal medicine and Qigong
- How to understand and use these herbs regardless of level of herbal training
- Pharmacology on the herbs, how and why they work and why they are safe for our patients
- How to use Qigong clinically with fibromyalgia and autoimmune disease and how to use it with a broad patient base (basically every patient you have)
- Qigong practice (we will do this multiple times to make sure everyone knows exactly how to do it)
- How to address complex presentations with ease
- How to adjust treatments based on your unique patient presentations
- Case studies
What Are You Waiting For?
Reserve your spot today!!
Refunds: No refunds. A credit will be granted that must be used within 1 calendar year.