Diagnostic & Treatment Simplicity for Fibromyalgia and Autoimmune Diseases
Significantly simplify the diagnosis and treatment of your most complex patients with fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions. This seminar, originally offered in late Winter 2018, has helped many practitioners navigate the diagnosis and treatment of these complex patients and obtain outstanding results.
This seminar focusing on organizing complex information through simplifying diagnosis and putting these conditions into specific stages, and then applying herbal medicine, Qigong, and acupuncture for each stage. You will never have seen this information presented in a more clear and rational way.
Please note, this seminar is primarily herbal medicine and Qigong. Some acupuncture is presented.
*Purchase of this seminar also includes Qigong videos for the different stages of treatment. These videos can be used for reinforcing what you learn in the seminar, and also to share with your patients. This can increase patient compliance and save you time. You must have an acuvids.com account (do not check out as a guest) and the videos will automatically be added to your account after purchase of this seminar (when they are avalable). To watch the videos, log into your acuvids account and the directions to access will be at the top of the screen.
Dates: Saturday and Sunday February 8th and 9th, 2020
Time: Saturday 9:00-4:30 Sunday 9:00-4:30
Location/Venue: The Hilton, Charlotte Center City, 222 East Third Street, Charlotte, NC
Book your overnight at the venue here: https://book.passkey.com/go/ChineseMedicine2020
*Discounted room block expires January 8th, 2020 and number of rooms is limited – please reserve your room right away
50% deposit available for this seminar. Balance invoices are sent two (2) weeks prior to the seminar.
Approved for 12 NCCAOM PDAs in AOM-BIO
Approved for 13 California CEUs, Category 1, CEP#1441
For questions, please contact Chinese Medicine That Works, Ltd. at 315-935-5414, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chinese Medicine That Works is providing this seminar
Seminar cancellation/refund policy: There are no refunds.
- For cancellations two or more weeks before the seminar, a credit for a live seminar will be issued, LESS a $40.00 administrative fee AND LESS $100.00 for the Qigong videos that are added to your account automatically upon purchase.
- Credit must be used within the same calendar year.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks or less of the seminar: No refunds or credits
Fibromyalgia & Autoimmune:
Morning: Brain warm-up, yang qi-gong
- The 8 factors influencing fibromyalgia, autoimmune disease, and virtually every chronic health problem you will find in the clinic
- Each stage of fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions (8 total)
- How to identify the prevalence of each stage and how to treat them in proper sequential order – Emphasis on how to treat these patients with Chinese herbal medicine and Qigong
- How to understand and use these herbs regardless of level of herbal training
- Pharmacology on the herbs, how and why they work and why they are safe for our patients
- How to use Qigong clinically with fibromyalgia and autoimmune disease and how to use it with a broad patient base (basically every patient you have)
- Qigong practice (we will do this multiple times to make sure everyone knows excatly how to do it)
- How to address complex presentations with ease
- How to adjust treatments based on your unique patient presentations
- Case studies