This is the second half of the recording from the live seminar February 7th and 8th, 2020.
This seminar focused on organizing complex information through simplifying diagnosis and treatment through putting these conditions into specific stages, and then applying herbal medicine, Qigong, and acupuncture for each stage. You will never have seen this information presented in a more clear and rational way.
Please note, this seminar is primarily herbal medicine and Qigong. Part 1 and 2 content includes:
- The 8 factors influencing fibromyalgia, autoimmune disease, and virtually every chronic health problem you will find in the clinic
- Each stage of fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions (8 total)
- How to identify the prevalence of each stage and how to treat them in proper sequential order – Emphasis on how to treat these patients with Chinese herbal medicine and Qigong
- How to understand and use these herbs regardless of level of herbal training
- Pharmacology on the herbs, how and why they work and why they are safe for our patients
- How to use Qigong clinically with fibromyalgia and autoimmune disease and how to use it with a broad patient base (basically every patient you have)
- Qigong practice (we will do this multiple times to make sure everyone knows excatly how to do it)
- How to address complex presentations with ease
- How to adjust treatments based on your unique patient presentations
- Case studies
*Qigong videos NOT included in Part 2. They are included in part 1.
*Slides for the seminar can be found in ‘downloads’ under ‘my account’
Pending _____ NCCAOM PDAs
Video 1: Part VI
Video 2: Part VII
Video 3: Part VIII (1)
Video 4: Part VIII (2)
Purchase includes life time access
About Chris Volesky, L.Ac.:
Chris Volesky has studied and practiced the Pulse Synergy for several years, and has received Jimmy Chang’s blessing in helping to spread this amazing diagnostic system. Chris also studies with Jin Zhao in Cheng Du, China. Jin Zhao regularly treats 100-150 patients a day in China with incredible results. While Chris draws on his extensive experience using pulse and tongue diagnosis with Chinese Herbal Medicine, many of Jin Zhao’s teachings form the basis for Chris’s live seminars as well. The first seminar Chris developed and taught was, ‘Just Treat the Pulse! Mastering Pulse diagnosis To Drive Clinical Success’, and has since been expanded to a full TCM Diagnostics seminar including tongue diagnosis and more. Chris also teaches the Diagnostic and Treatment Simplicity for Fibromyalgia and Autoimmune Diseases seminar. All his seminars can be found on Chinese Medicine That Works/Acuvids. Chris maintains a busy practice in the Denver area.