Bundle and SAVE $70.00!
This bundle includes THREE webinars:
1) Fundamental of Electro-Acupuncture
2) Cutaneous Nerve Electro-Acupuncture
3) TMJ Assessment & Treatment with Electro-Acupuncture
*There are downloads associated with this purchase.
Fundamentals of Electro-Acupuncture:
This webinar includes lecture and when applicable, demos of the following:
- What is electro-acupuncture
- Different types of EA
- What EA can treat and the researched benefits
- Different EA frequencies and the therapeutic benefit of each
- Examples of different EA devices and why each one is used
- Motor point acupuncture with Pointer XL
- Cutaneous nerves
Cutaneous Nerve Electro-Acupuncture:
3 hours 50 minutes
Cutaneous nerve electro-acupuncture can increase the treatment outcomes of your patients, and can significantly reduce pain and improve joint function.
Electro-acupuncture on cutaneous nerves works to:
1. Remove stimulus which causes dermatomal pain.
2. Improve range of motion in joints supplied by cutaneous nerves.
3. Increase entire limb flexibility and movement by treating cutaneous nerve compression sites.
Cutaneous nerves covered:
- cervical plexus
- superficial radial
- lateral femoral cutaneous
- anterior femoral cutaneous
- saphenous nerve
- articular branch of sciatic nerve
- posterior femoral cutaneous
- recurrent articular branch of peroneal nerve
- sural nerve
- geniculate nerve (branch of sciatic)
2 hours and 19 minutes
•Lecture discussing the relevant anatomy and biomechanical function of the jaw and TMJ
•Introduction of assessment and treatment protocols based on symptomatic findings
•LIVE: Two phase – Assessment and Treatment of TMJ patient.
•Brief lecture between the two phases of the live presentation
•Lecture and demonstration of relationship outlining the TMJ to the upper cervical spine.
•LIVE: Assessment and treatment of TMJ patient with neck pain associated with cervical spine dysfunction.
•Question and Answer