*Early bird pricing through August 31st!
Dates: October 15th-17th, 2021
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm Friday and Saturday; 9:00am to 4:30pm Sunday
Lunch: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
*Note: There are often demos during lunchtime. If you would like to see these demos, please take a short lunch or pack a lunch. Demos start approximately 15-30 minutes into the lunch break.
City: Orlando, FL
Venue: Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, 5835 T.G. Lee Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32822
Overnight rooms in the CMTW room block are $149+tax/night. Link to book overnight room coming soon. The discounted room block is extremely limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Rooms outside the CMTW room block are ~$169.00/night.
*We reserved more rooms on the room block. To book your overnight room, call 407-581-3314 and tell them it is under the Chinese Medicine That Works room block.
Discounts for the seminar are available. All Locals supporters get 5% off the seminar. If you are a supporter of Anthony’s Locals Community, please email email@example.com to get the code, or check the News Feed on dranthonylombardi.locals.com.
Quick Summary of What is Covered in This Seminar:
- Determine Mechanical vs Chronic Systemic conditions
- Learn How to Take a Patient History in 5-6 minutes
- Learn EXSTORE Upper and Lower body assessment
- Bloodwork – Learn when to order and what to order, and how it plays into chronic systemic conditions
- Properties of Soft Tissue
- Learn 5 Quickstart Manual Protocols
- Learn to classify 4 types of pain
- Learn How Acupuncture works for pain
- 6 Electro-Acupuncture treatment protocols
- 40 motor points
- Entry Point of Energy
- Assess and Analyze gait
- Hands on Practice with Excellent Assistant-Student Ratio
- Needles and Sharps Containers provided
Pending 20 CA CEU’s CEP#1441, Category 1
Pending 20.5 NCCAOM PDA’s
Early bird through August 30th, 2021
***ADDITIONAL PRE-REQUISITE INFORMATION BELOW
Learn to efficiently and effectively treat MSK/Pain/Orthopedic patients with motor points and electro-acupuncture to restore functional limitation and knock out pain with one of the most comprehensive and intensive seminars available today.
This 3-day seminar is the most comprehensive seminar to date, covering assessment, electro-acupuncture, and motor points! You will return to your clinic with a system of assessment and treatment that will be accurate and effective.
The list of motor points taught in this seminar include those that cover 95% of the functional, mechanical related pain and functional conditions you will see in your office. This seminar also includes multiple demos on patients and volunteers with pain and dysfunction.
*This EXSTORE includes entry points of energy, a new addition to this day
With EXSTORE assessment, your treatments will be targeted to treating only what needs to be treated. This day includes:
• Assessment & Treatment demonstration by Dr. Lombardi on a patient he has never seen before
* The lecture portion will include Dr. Lombardi illustrating the the concept of motor inhibition, its causes, and the anatomical locations of motor points. In addition the equipment used: pointer plus, stimulation units, and the needles themselves will be explained in terms of how they work and their clinical uses.
•Learn the EXSTORE® Assessment System Functional Musculoskeletal Scans for Upper and Lower Extremities
• Learn how Dr. Lombardi uses the scans to assess musculoskeletal injury in less than 2 minutes
• Learn clinical secrets to finding the root cause of common forms of knee pain, low back pain, neck and shoulder problems in athletic and non-athletic populations
• Learn to appreciate and understand the soft tissue changes that are present. Then observe, assess, and treat the trophic changes which transform the soft tissue and sclerotogenous tissue of athletic and non-athletic populations of all ages
• Learn advanced manual muscle release techniques focusing on myofascial tissue, sclerotomal structures, and on motor and sensory cutaneous nerves using your hands and manual soft tissue tools
• Learn Dr. Lombardi’s instant myofascial techniques used to instantly improve functional benchmark movements: push ups, bench press and squats.
Electro-Acupuncture for MSK Injury
• The researched benefits of using electroacupuncture – lecture
• Learn about the tools used during electroacupuncture for musculoskeletal treatment – demonstration
• When and how to use the Pointer Plus with demonstrations on three motor points – demo + practice
• When and how to use the ITO 1107 and the ES 130 stim units and frequency manipulation – demo + practice
• Perfusion Treatment vs Mechanical Treatment, a clinical perspective – lecture
• Application and use of HTJJ points and practice
• Application, use, and practice of special techniques in EA
• Two needle technique, in-line fascial technique, osteopuncture, high frequency stimulation
Electro-acupuncture stimulation of motor points in common musculoskeletal injuries –
•This live seminar will cover 30 necessary motor points used to treat a series of common musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Lombardi’s Acupuncture Motor Point Manual For Doctors & Therapists 2nd Edition – will be used as the reference text during this course.
•The final day of the course will course include two live case presentations of patients Dr. Lombardi has never seen before. This way you can witness and understand the instant changes that you can create in your patients when it is applied correctly.
•Each motor point demonstration will be prefaced by Dr. Lombardi drawing the location of the muscle on the patient to maximize our visual and kinesthetic learning experience.
•The practical hands-on component is significant as it spans over 8 hours. Dr. Lombardi will evaluate, correct, and improve your needling technique which include vital concepts such as needle depth, proper use of non-dominant hand, body position, and proper motor point location.
•The list of motor points to be taught include: (note parenthesis indicate how many motor points that muscle has)
•pectoralis major (2)
•biceps brachii (2)
•gluteus maximus (2)
Important Information on Accompanying Manuals:
- EXSTORE manual: Purchase of this seminar includes the EXSTORE manual and the EXSTORE work sheet. To find these, log into your account and click on ‘downloads’. These manuals can be printed and bound. We do not provide printed manuals at the seminar
- Motor Point Manual, 2nd Edition: Anthony’s 2nd Edition Motor Point Manual hard copy & ebook are available to attendees for 50% off!
- Motor Point manual can be purchased at Legacy Acupuncture Supply
- Use code exstore50 to get 50% off
- No refunds for the Motor Point Manual should you cancel the seminar
Seminar cancellation/refund policy:
- For cancellations 30 days or more before the seminar, a credit for a live seminar will be issued, less a $40.00 administrative fee. Credit must be used within the same calendar year
- Cancellations within 30 days or less of the seminar: No refunds or credits
- Cancellation due to COVID: This would occur only if local or State government prevented the event from taking place, for example, a shut down or preventing travel. In these cases, refunds will be issued no later than November 30th, 2021
ADDITIONAL PRE-REQUISITE AND PREPARATION INFORMATION:
- Please purchase the ITO or Pantheon E-stim unit prior to the seminar and try them out. Bring them to the seminar.
- Review all pertinent anatomy
- Included in purchase of this seminar: Fundamentals of EA webinar. Instructions to access it are at the top of the screen after you log-in to your acuvids account. Please review this webinar.
- There will be a pre-seminar meeting. Details and link to join will be emailed as we get closer to the seminar. If you cannot attend live, there will be a recording. Live attendance is recommended so you can ask questions.
- Review the “How to use the Pointer” videos below
Thank you and we look forward to a fun filled weekend of learning and reconnecting!
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario, and has been practicing acupuncture for 15 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. He developed his Exstore® system, which he currently teaches along with motor points and electro-acupuncture, to physicians and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines. In addition to providing many live seminars through Chinese Medicine That Works, Dr. Lombardi also some 40 webinars available on acuvids.com.