This seminar will be held in Hamilton, Ontario.
Dates: Saturday and Sunday, May 4th and 5th, 2019
Venue: Casablanca Winery Inn 4 Windward Dr, Grimsby, ON L3M 4E8, Phone +1 905-309-7171
Discounted overnight rooms can be reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Number of rooms available are limited. Room block closes April 3rd, 2019. When reserving a room, tell them it is under the Anthony Lombardi seminar group.
EXSTORE® Assessment & Electro-acupuncture Treatment Two -Day Workshop
Dates: May 4th and 5th, 2019
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA
Cost $700 USD
• Assessment & Treatment demonstration by Dr. Lombardi on a patient he has never seen before
* The lecture portion will include Dr. Lombardi illustrating the the concept of motor inhibition, its causes, and the anatomical locations of motor points. In addition the equipment used: pointer plus, stimulation units, and the needles themselves will be explained in terms of how they work and their clinical uses.
•Learn the EXSTORE® Assessment System Functional Musculoskeletal Scans for Upper and Lower Extremities
• Learn how Dr. Lombardi uses the scans to assess musculoskeletal injury in less than 2 minutes
• Learn clinical secrets to finding the root cause of common forms of knee pain, low back pain, neck and shoulder problems in athletic and non-athletic populations
• Learn to appreciate and understand the soft tissue changes that are present. Then observe, assess, and treat the trophic changes which transform the soft tissue and sclerotogenous tissue of athletic and non-athletic populations of all ages
• Learn advanced manual muscle release techniques focusing on myofascial tissue, sclerotomal structures, and on motor and sensory cutaneous nerves using your hands and manual soft tissue tools
• Learn Dr. Lombardi’s instant myofascial techniques used to instantly improve functional benchmark movements: push ups, bench press and squats.
Electro-Acupuncture for MSK Injury
• The researched benefits of using electroacupuncture – lecture
• Learn about the tools used during electroacupuncture for musculoskeletal treatment – demonstration
• When and how to use the Pointer Plus with demonstrations on three motor points – demo + practice
• When and how to use the ITO 1107 and the ES 130 stim units and frequency manipulation – demo + practice
• Perfusion Treatment vs Mechanical Treatment, a clinical perspective – lecture
• Application and use of HTJJ points and practice
• Application, use, and practice of special techniques in EA
• Two needle technique, in-line fascial technique, osteopuncture, high frequency stimulation
Electro-acupuncture stimulation of motor points in common musculoskeletal injuries –
•This live seminar will cover 20 necessary muscles/motor points used to treat a series of common musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Lombardi’s Acupuncture Motor Point Manual For Doctors & Therapists 2nd Edition – will be used as the reference text during this course..
•Each motor point demonstration will be prefaced by Dr. Lombardi drawing the location of the muscle on the patient to maximize our visual and kinesthetic learning experience.
•The practical hands-on component is significant as it spans over 8 hours. Dr. Lombardi will evaluate, correct, and improve your needling technique which include vital concepts such as needle depth, proper use of non-dominant hand, body position, and proper motor point location.
•The list of motor points to be taught include: (note parenthesis indicate how many motor points that muscle has)
•pectoralis major (2)
•tibialis posterior/peroneus longus
•biceps brachii (2)
•gluteus maximus (2)
Participants will have many practice opportunities on different guest patients.
Seminar refund policy:
If you notify us about your need to cancel…
90 days or more from the date of seminar: Full refund will be granted less $25 administrative fee
89-60 days before the seminar: 75% of the cost of the seminar refunded
59-30 days before the seminar: 50% of the cost of the seminar refunded
29 days to 2 weeks before the seminar: 25% of the cost of the seminar refunded
Less than 2 weeks before the seminar: No refunds
Note: The above percentages are NOT of the deposit amount
Approved for a total of 14.5 NCCAOM PDAs.
Saturday – 7 PDAs AOM-BIO. Sunday – 7.5 PDA’s AOM-ACU.
About Dr. Lombardi:
Dr. Anthony Lombardi is a 2002 graduate of the New York Chiropractic College and McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program in Hamilton, Ontario, and has been practicing acupuncture for 15 years. Upon graduation, he founded Hamilton Back Clinic and since then has become a private consultant to athletes in the NFL, CFL, and NHL. Over the past 15 years Anthony has given over 100,000 acupuncture treatments. In addition to practicing, Dr. Lombardi was also an instructor in the Conptemporary Medical Acupuncture Program at McMaster University from 2004 to 2013. He developed his Exstore® system, which he currently teaches along with motor points and electro-acupuncture, to physicians and practitioners the world over. He regularly writes and contributes articles on motor points in the Canadian Chiropractic and Chiropractic Economics magazines.