PDA’s: Pending 2.5 NCCAOM PDA’s
This is a recording of the live webinar on Saturday September 22nd, 2018.
Many acupuncturists had little to no training or education in understanding or reading radiology reports. Many patients have questions on radiology. While there is no substitute for a radiologist’s or referring MD professional opinion, , there is absolutely a need and place for another set of trained eyes to review reports. And, patients may have questions on the films or reports themselves. Learning this information can increase a practitioner’s self confidence as well as patient confidence, important elements in optimal patient care.
In this webinar, Dr. Lombardi will review how to read a variety of radiology reports covering common areas of the body, including X-rays, MRI, and CT scans.
Outline of webinar:
- Understand how to:
- Read, interpret, and visualize 10 imaging reports of the spine
- Read, interpret, and visualize 5 common imaging reports of the shoulder
- Read, interpret, and visualize 6 imaging reports of the hip
- Read, interpret, and visualize 7 imaging reports of the knee
- Read, interpret, and visualize 5 imaging reports of the foot/ankle
- What do the results mean clinically? Why radiology results are not necessarily a diagnosis.
Total time: 2 hours and 50 minutes