0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz take the course evaluation next.
1. Compression of a nerve is known as:
2. Acute blunt trauma injury to the nerve is:
3. An example of chronic gradual nerve compression is:
4. These cells encase nerve in myelin:
5. This muscle depresses the clavicle:
6. The location where the motor nerve meets the muscle is:
7. When a motor nerve is stimulated with EA this chemical gets released to preserve the motor end plate:
8. The peroneal nerve is located:
9. The median nerve innervates:
10. Muscles of the shoulder all have a common spinal segment innervation of: