Passing grade is 80%
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
After passing the quiz, click the green “Continue” button below to take the course evaluation next.
1. Fascia is made of the following cellsCorrectIncorrect
2. Normal gait is considered:CorrectIncorrect
3. During heel strike:CorrectIncorrect
4. During swing phase:CorrectIncorrect
5. An example of compensatory gait is:CorrectIncorrect
6. The main planes of movement in the foot are:CorrectIncorrect
7. Before the glenohumeral joint moves into flexion it does what?CorrectIncorrect
8. The movement term for a joint that slides before its primary movement is called:CorrectIncorrect
9. The term for the stabilizing hand during entry point of energy joint release is called:CorrectIncorrect
10. The increase in sympathetic tone can cause a contraction in the:CorrectIncorrect