Passing grade for the quiz is 80%
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz, please take the course evaluation next.
1. Which muscle is NOT involved in acute low back pain?
2. Which back muscle stabilizes segment L5-S1?
3. Which two muscles are NOT antagonistic pairs:
4. Which chemical neuromodulates pain during electroacupuncture?
5. When a patient presents with acute low back pain, what position would you treat them in if then cannot move very well?
6. A patient with an antalgic lean to the left could indicate:
7. A positive straight leg raise (SLR) under 15 degrees could indicate:
8. Neuromodulation is:
9. A disc tear can cause referred leg pain due to something called:
10. Low back pain with leg pain is: