0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz, click the green “Continue” button below to complete the course evaluation next.
1. What is the cervical spine disc made of?
2. What nerve innervation level is the levator scapula?
3. What can cause spinal stenosis?
4. This plexus when stimulated can improve c-spine ROM
5. A “wrenched” neck is commonly called:
6. A patient that presents with facial drooling and or inability to speak could be having a:
7. Someone with acute neck pain that presents post-trauma should have
8. This technique used on the SCM can help improve ROM in acute cases:
9. What frequency should be used during acute pain treatment to the muscles of the neck?
10. How often should you see acute neck pain patients?