0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass, take the course evaluation next.
1. What is a symptom of lumbar spinal stenosis?
2. What is the typical age range of the lumbar spinal stenosis patient?
3. What can cause spinal stenosis?
4. What size (length) needle would be required to needle the nerve root between the levels L4/L5
5. What is a traditional Western medical treatment for lumbar spine stenosis?
6. What is one by-product of acupuncture treatment in lumbar spine stenosis?
7. These can support walking in lumbar spinal stenosis patients:
8. What frequency is the nerve root treatment?
9. What muscle is attached to the ligamentum flavum?
10. How often should you see lumbar spinal stenosis patients?