Passing grade is 80%
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
After you pass the quiz, please take the course evaluation next.
1.Someone who is having a stroke will likely be able to do this versus someone with bell’s palsy:CorrectIncorrect
2. The facial nerve trunk is adjacent to what structure?CorrectIncorrect
3. The Facial Nerve does NOT supply which muscle?CorrectIncorrect
4. Bell’s Palsy can also cause which sensory presentations?CorrectIncorrect
5. The following have been known to cause Bell’s Palsy:CorrectIncorrect
6. The masseter is innervated by which nerve?CorrectIncorrect
7. How often should you see a patient with Bell’s Palsy?CorrectIncorrect
8. Most Bell’s cases resolve in:CorrectIncorrect
9. Stimulating the various muscles supplied by the facial nerve is important because:CorrectIncorrect
10. What chemical is released after end organ stimulation?CorrectIncorrect