Passing grade is 80%
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz, click the green “Continue” below to take the course evaluation next.
1. What are some triggers of chronic headaches?
2. Before a migraine headache begins, patients often describe the visual phenomena:
3. Chronic migraines account for what percentage of all hospital admissions:
4. This medication has shown some success in relieving chronic tension headaches if taken daily:
5. Needling these muscles can bring relief to chronic tension headaches:
6. Hemicrania continua (HC) is different from cluster headaches in what way?
7. What is the cause of hemicrania continua?
8. Using this treatment as part of your electro-acupuncture approach improves blood flow to the head, neck, and upper extremities:
9. The goal of treatment is to reduce the what of the headaches?
10. In a JAMA research article from 2017, they concluded that acupuncture provided long term pain relief in chronic migraine sufferers that did not have this: