0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. When you have passed the quiz, click ‘Continue’ below and take the course evaluation next.
1. What part of the brain is responsible for feeling sensory pain?
2. What is referred to as the emotional brain?
3. What are amplifiers of pain?
4. With respect to chronic pain, which of the following is the correct statement?
5. A treatment goal of chronic pain is:
6. Meditation has been known for:
7. Chronic pain patients tend to:
8. Chronic pain patients must be encouraged to:
9. These drugs are often abused in this population:
10. What part of the body is the trans-cranial electric stimulator applied to?