Passing grade is 80%
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz, click the green “Continue” button below to take the course evaluation next.
1. Chronic pain patients often become dependent on these types of drugs:
2. What is referred to as the emotional brain?
3. What are amplifiers of pain?
4. With respect to chronic pain:
5. Treatment of chronic pain may include:
6. Meditation has been known to:
7. Chronic pain patients tend to:
8. Chronic pain patients must be encouraged to:
9. This technique is often used as treatment in this population to improve blood flow to injured areas:
10. What part of the body is the trans-cranial electric stimulator stimulator applied to?