0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Please take the course evaluation next.
1. Which, HSV-1 or HSV-2, is responsible for genital herpes?
2. The initial outbreak of herpes is a __________ condition.
3. Herpes infection is a lifelong infection that has two phases, dormant and recurrent.
4. The ______ system controls the entire disease process and evolution of the herpes infection.
5. Initial outbreaks are characterized by multiple blisters in the genital area that become painful ulcers.
6. Having genital sores associated with herpes protects one from transmitting or contracting HIV.
7. The best way to know if you have been infected with the herpes virus is _____.
8. After initial sexual contact, the second round of new lesions appear: