0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you have passed the quiz, click the green ‘Continue’ button below and take the course evaluation next.
1. Compression of the median nerve in CTS is known as:
2. To the lay person, lateral elbow pain is referred to as:
3. An example of chronic gradual nerve compression is:
4. Off-setting frequencies are used in treating what condition?
5. The motor point of this muscle is addressed in lateral epicondylitis:
6. The location where the motor nerve meets the muscle is:
7. When motor nerve is stimulated with EA this chemical gets released to preserve the motor end plate:
8. High frequency stimulation at this location can help alleviate ongoing lateral elbow pain:
9. The median nerve innervates:
10. This needling EA technique can help release the extensor muscles in the forearm in lateral epicondylitis patients: