0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz, please take the course evaluation next.
1. This nerve provides 30% of the sensory innervation to the posterior capsule:
2. MMP-14 can be suppressed by which antibiotic?
3. What does MEP (Mechanical Energy Pulsation) do?
MEP works on the premise of:
5. What are oscillatory effects on the glenohumeral capsule?
6. What are molecular effects of oscillation?
7. This ligament presents as tight in adhesive capsulitis:
8. There are this number of stages to adhesive capsulitis:
9. Stage 2 is the painful stage of frozen shoulder/adhesive capsulitis due to:
10. This electroacupuncture approach is essential for treating adhesive capsulitis: