Passing grade is 80%
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Please click the green “Continue” button below to take the course evaluation next.
1. Why do we ask when the problem started?
2. Why do we ask about pain medication consumption?
3. Asking the location of pain helps us determine:
4. This question helps us picture the mechanism of injury:
5. This is a solid benchmark to help us gauge progression of treatment:
6. Patients constantly being unable to sleep may be an indication of:
7. Being able to describe the pain can help classify:
8. Paresthesia is often an indication that there is involvement from:
9. This drug is often used in pain with nerve involvement:
10. It is good to know when the problem began to hurt, as it helps determine: