0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. When you have passed the quiz, click the green “Continue” button below to take the course evaluation next.
1. Knee pain can cause inhibition where?
2. During knee pain, this muscle is often inhibited along with the gluteus medius:
3. Inflammation coming from nerves is called:
4. The main chemicals of nerve inflammation are:
5. What spinal levels Is the perfusion treatment used at?
6. What is the name of the device used to stimulate motor points?
7. Key motor points used in treating low back pain are:
8. The SLR is part of which scan?
9. The muscles almost always inhibited in upper extremity injuries are:
10. Weak hip flexors can contribute to: