0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz, click the green “Continue” button below to complete the course evaluation next.
1. The following is NOT part of the quadricep:
2. The quadriceps is innervated by which nerve?
3.The VMO or vastus medialis oblique attaches to what structure?
4.The following is NOT a major ligament of the knee
5. The following nerve provides sensory information to the knee:
6. This traditional acupuncture point corresponds to the VMO muscle belly:
7. This sport contributes to the most frequent ACL injuries in women
8. The proposed reason for the increased incidence of ACL tears in women is due to this angle:
9. This acupuncture point corresponds to the recurrent articular branch of the peroneal nerve:
10. Knee trauma can cause the following muscles of the hip to become inhibited: