Passing grade is 80%
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz, click the green “Continue” button below to take the course evaluation next.
1. The most common hip flexor injury in runners is:
2. The IT tract is an extension of which muscle?
3. This fracture is commonly found in the foot of runners who over train:
4, Runners should change their shoes this often:
5. During an ankle injury/sprain, the following muscles are always inhibited:
6. This upper extremity scapular stabilizer is almost always inhibited in runners who overtrain:
7. This treatment protocol is a staple in improving oxygen flow to the lower extremities:
8. In the research, these have been shown to improve performance:
9. The gluteus maximus is innervated by this nerve:
10. This technique can restore function of a tired and inhibited psoas muscle: