Passing grade is 75%
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
After you pass the quiz, click the green “Continue” button below to take the course evaluation next.
1. Speaking to a potential patient in only TCM terminology is preferred:CorrectIncorrect
2. The majority of patients drop out of care:CorrectIncorrect
3. Once you are as busy as you want to be, you can stop marketing for a while:CorrectIncorrect
4. When MUST a patient feel significant relief from their chief complaint?CorrectIncorrect
5. Your informed consent should include your cancellation policy:CorrectIncorrect
6. Someone watched your on-line video ad for a little over 10 seconds. Your next step should be:CorrectIncorrect
7. A weak handshake shows:CorrectIncorrect
8. You should follow-up with every patient who does not book a follow-up appointment:CorrectIncorrect