0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Please take the course evaluation next.
1. Primary Patterns of PCOS ALWAYS include:
2. Which of the following is not a characteristics of Patient X:
3. Based on new research related to egg quality and reserve the biggest impact can be made by influencing kidney jing in which time frame?
4. After identifying Patient X the first treatment strategy principle is:
5. The primary pattern of patient X is:
6. Stagnation patterns can only be safely addressed:
7. Before Insulin Resistance is resolved in IR PCOS patients it is difficult to make an accurate diagnosis because:
8. Traditionally elevated homocysteine levels are associated with blood stagnation. In IR PCOS patients it is a side effect of which pattern: