0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. If you passed the quiz, please complete the course evaluation next.
1. While taking the pulse, on which acupuncture point should your thumb rest?
2. Which organs are represented in the right guan position?
3. Which pulse position do we assess the function of the western kidneys and urinary bladder?
4. Generally, what does a deep pulse represent?
5. In a normal pulse presentation, the cun pulse should be deepest, the guan pulse should be mid-level, and the chi pulse should be most superficial.
6. Which of these does NOT cause the pulse to become thin?
7. Which of the 6 pathological pulses is thick, strong, wide, and fast?
8. Which of the 6 pathological pulses is thin, forceful, and feels like a bundle of wires within the vessel?
9. Which formula is generally good for phlegm and dampness in the body?
10. Which formula is specifically for blood stasis in the middle jiao?