0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade for this quiz is 80%. If you passed the quiz, please complete the course evaluation next.
1. Which organs are represented in the right cun pulse?
2. What is the diagnosis of a right cun pulse that is thick and pounding on all levels?
3. Which pulse in the right cun indicates excess cold or wind-cold in the lungs?
4. What is the diagnosis of a right cun pulse with a deep, amorphus, scattered pulse (Huan Mai)?
5. Which formula combination is a standard for allergies with alternating hot and cold areas and signs of wind?
6. What does a tent pulse indicate?
7. Which herbal formula is indicated for headaches caused by wind with a tent pulse in the right cun?
8. What does a short pulse in the right cun indicate?
9. Which formula tonifies qi and Yin in the upper jiao?
10. What does a Yangwei pulse in the right cun indicate?