0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz, please complete the course evaluation next.
1. What does a Xiao Mai pulse in the right guan indicate?
2. Which makes a good addition to formulas when treating acid reflux?
3. What does a deep and concave right guan pulse generally indicate?
4. Which pulse indicates damp-heat in the spleen-stomach?
5. Which formula works well for Western Diagnosis of Type-2 Diabetes with a Chinese Medicine pathology of damp-heat?
6. What is the diagnosis of a forceful and wiry right guan?
7. Which pulse indicates stomach fire?
8. Which herbs do NOT clear stomach fire?
9. Which formula combination will treat liver invading the stomach with dampness and phlegm and with signs of counterflow stomach qi such as belching and reflux?
10. Which part of the body will you check for coldness to confirm a constitutional deficiency and cold of the spleen and stomach?