Passing grade is 80%
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
After passing the quiz, click “Continue” below to take the course evaluation next.
1. What is the lightning reaction?CorrectIncorrect
2. Needling a “diseased” cell resets the:CorrectIncorrect
3. Who is the father of neural therapy?CorrectIncorrect
4. Scars are often injected with this drug to restore membrane potential of tissue:CorrectIncorrect
5. What freq is used when treating scars with two needles?CorrectIncorrect
6. How does a needle change the resting membrane potential of a cell?CorrectIncorrect
7. Threading a scar can:CorrectIncorrect
8. The underside of a scar is what type of stimulusCorrectIncorrect
9. The noxious stimuli can produce what inflammation?CorrectIncorrect
10. What needling technique is used to run an ITO stim unit on a scarCorrectIncorrect