0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. When you have passed the quiz, click the green “Continue” button to complete the course evaluation.
1. A characteristic of posterior obturator nerve entrapment is:
2. Posterior obturator nerve innervates:
3. In clavicular mechanics, every 10 degrees of shoulder elevation results in:
4. Clavicular rotation occurs:
5. This muscle depresses the clavicle:
6. The SLR is part of the assessment of this tensional vector:
7. The subtalar joint can be needled in the sinus tarsi which corresponds to this traditional acupuncture point:
8. This is a functional test you can have the patient perform to assess movement:
9. The concept which incorporates the chaos theory is:
10. The subtalar joint is innervated by which nerve?