0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade for this quiz is 75%. If you have passed the quiz, please complete the course evaluation next.
1. What does the bird’s beak pulse in either chi position represent?
2. What does a turtle pulse in the right chi represent?
3. What does the tail of a turtle pulse represent?
4. What does a deep and small pulse in the left chi indicate?
5. Which herbs would be indicated for a dispersing (Huan Mai) pulse in the left chi?
6. Which herbs would be indicated for a Taiyang pulse in the right chi and the patient is complaining of urinary symptoms?
7. What does a Du Mai pulse on the left chi indicate?
8. Which pulse would indicate acute lower back injury with pain radiating down the legs?