Passing grade is 80%
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Passing grade is 80%. After you pass the quiz, click the green “Continue” button below to take the course evaluation.
1. What is the role of the lateral pterygoid?
2. 2. What are the stages of TMJ assessment?
3. During active open/close exam, what angle is observed?
4. These nerves control sensation/movement in the head and face:
5. Which is NOT a facial nerve block technique?
6. Treating the following motor point(s) of the neck are helpful in addressing TMJ issues:
7. The trigeminal nerve trunk can be needled here:
8. These two muscles are innervated by the same nerve:
9. When releasing the lateral pterygoid muscle:
10. Another measurement used in assessing TMJ function is: