0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Upon passing the quiz, please complete the course evaluation next.
1. Fibroids and adenomyosis can occur concurrently.
2. The following symptom is not often associated with uterine fibroids:
3. Which type of fibroid most often causes pregnancy complications?
4. A hysterosonograph is used to diagnose uterine fibroids in a perimenopausal woman with a larger uterus and an MRI is used to diagnose women who are trying to conceive and have heavy menstrual bleeding.
5. Gui Zhi Fu Ling Tang is the base formula often used to treat uterine fibroids.
6. When referring to masses located in the uterus, which mass type of mass is characterized by emotions, LR qi stagnation, bloating, and distention?
7. This type of fibroid is the most common type and as it develops, makes the uterus large than normal causing “bulk symptoms”.
8. In Chinese medicine, a deficiency in this organ is responsible for the development of fibroid masses in the uterus.